Quite probably, this is the best thing I have baked all summer. In fact, I can't stop making it. In fact, it's barely even still summer. In fact, this crumble is perfect for this very time of year right now, because it echoes the summer and stirs up dormant whispers of fall.
The recipe is adapted from one by the illustrious Ina Garten, although hers included raspberries as well. I left them out because they aren't really in season anymore, and I like lots of jammy plummyness anyway. The recipe is right here...I followed it exactly but added a couple of extra plums to account for the missing berries. Oh, and I used raw sugar for the "granulated sugar". It's been making us very happy these past few days!
- I couldn't resist buying this mop after seeing it on Design Sponge yesterday. It's so pretty!
- But what I really want to buy is this lamp.
- These are some of the most perfect outfits I have ever seen (especially that first one...and the last one).
- I love Nathalie Lete and reallllly want this for our future daughter's room (even though it's kinda creepy).
- A paper mousepad featuring my illustrations and hand lettering is now being sold at Anthropologie!
Okay. It's 2:57pm and that means I have exactly three minutes to press some coffee or else I won't make it through the rest of the afternoon. Hope your days are crisp and delicious!